6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Located in the desert outskirts of Jodhpur, the town of Osian is home to some of the most beautiful temples in the region. With this day excursion, you'll not only visit some of these stunning old places of worship, but you'll also get the chance to go on a camel safari, all with the support of a private guide.
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned sedan
- An English-speaking guide will accompany you
- See beautiful old Jain and Hindu temples in Osian
- Explore the desert on camel back
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tours & Transfers
No Meals and Accomodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop within any Jodhpur Location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Osian Excursion with Camel Safari With Guided Trip From Jodhpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Osian Excursion with Camel Safari With Guided Trip From Jodhpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Osian Excursion with Camel Safari With Guided Trip From Jodhpur?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Osian Excursion with Camel Safari With Guided Trip From Jodhpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurBus Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanHalf-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarHalf-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - UdaipurHistorical Tours - UdaipurHalf-day Tours - UdaipurCategory