10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fees(Fort and other entrance tickets)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
P.B # 165, The, Fort Rd, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006, India
We will pick you near Mehrangarh fort Jodhpur
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY S.A.M Tours & Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Jodhpur tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Jodhpur tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Jodhpur tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Jodhpur tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Jodhpur tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurBus Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - UdaipurHistorical Tours - UdaipurFull-day Tours - UdaipurCategory