2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture off the beaten track and embark on an insider’s introduction to scenic, history-packed Jodhpur, nicknamed Rajasthan’s “Blue City.” Listen to little-known stories from your personal guide, and discover hidden alleyways as you explore the vibrant city. You’ll also walk away with one-of-a-kind insider tips and recommendations for how to continue to make the most of your visit.
- An off-the-beaten-track storytelling tour of Jodhpur
- Listen to enriching stories and little-known tales about India’s “Blue City”
- Explore overlooked attractions and hidden gems only locals know about
- Choose from morning or afternoon tours for extra flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
1. Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
4. Great conversations and interesting stories
1. Hotel Pickup and Drop
2. Water Bottle
Departure & Return
Vidhyashala School Rd, Outside Chandpol Gate, Kabir Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking Tour of Blue City
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Blue City Walking Tour Experience with a local -Fascinating & Mesmerising?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Blue City Walking Tour Experience with a local -Fascinating & Mesmerising?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Blue City Walking Tour Experience with a local -Fascinating & Mesmerising
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 44 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurWalking Tours - RajasthanPhotography Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanWalking Tours - PushkarPhotography Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarWalking Tours - UdaipurPhotography Tours - UdaipurHistorical Tours - UdaipurCategory