9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fee to Tegalalang Rice Field and Tanah Lot Temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available in Kuta,Legian,Uluwatu,Jimbaran,Nusa Dua,Sanur,Benoa,Sawangan,Kampial,Pecatu,Balangan,Uluwatu,Kedonganan,Seminyak,Kerobokan,Batubelig,Canggu,Petitenget,Denpasar,Ubud,Sukawati,Ida bagus mantra and Gianyar regency
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchitecture ToursMarketsPhotography ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSurabayaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaJimbaranTanjung BenoaFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliArchitecture Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliArt Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaArchitecture Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaPhotography Tours - KutaArt Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaFood Tours - Nusa DuaBus Tours - Nusa DuaArchitecture Tours - Nusa DuaMarkets - Nusa DuaPhotography Tours - Nusa DuaArt Tours - Nusa DuaFull-day Tours - Nusa DuaCategory