- Discover the USS Liberty wreck in Tulamben on two fully guided scuba dives
- Look for marine life from sea turtles to flashing clams and pygmy seahorses
- Enjoy a Balinese lunch beside the beach, as well as coffee, tea, and showers
- Door-to-door round-trip transfers from select hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary hotel pick-up & drop-off available at hotels in:
1. Tanjung Benoa,
2. Nusa Dua,
Please inform us of your location when booking or prior to the date of the tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please note your feet size for fins at the time booking
- Suitable for any level of diver even beginner with minimum age of 15 years
- A minimum of 24 hours before taking flight is required
- The duration of the trip is approx 10 hours (from pickup till drop off)
- Mention your accommodation details when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali SUN Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving at Tulamben Bali.
- "It was a brilliant experience and well worth the time!" See review