Fast Boat Tickets:to Gili Trawangan,Lembongan,Ceningan,Penida & Lombok from Bali
Departure & Return
other area have extra charge depend on hotel Location, you can email us your hotel name to know the extra Charge or you can come to nearest meeting point of shuttle bus by own taxi .
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult,Sea conditions can be unpredictable therefore all children and infants must not be unaccompanied on board the vessel. the Fast Boat will not accept responsibility for injury on board the boat
- No animal/pets are allowed to travel on board our vessel
- Fast boat does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of luggage during transit
- The fast boat reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger deemed to be unruly or intoxicated.
- Fast Boat is not recommended for passengers who are; -Pregnant. -Suffering from heart conditions. -Suffering from serious back complaints or serious physical impairments. *Should any guest wanting to still travel onboard Fast boat, they will be require to complete a Disclaimer prior to their departure releasing Fast Boat and its staff and our agent from any legal action.
- Cancellations & Delays by Fast Boat The company reserves the right to cancel and vary its schedule without any liability to the passenger due to major problem with the vessel, technical issue, bad weather, safety concerns related to passenger and/or crew or by direction from the Indonesian Government &/or Harbour Master. The company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which may arise in the event of cancellation or delay in service. The company shall not be liable for any cost of alternative means of travel or cost of any accommodation or connecting flights that may arise through cancellations or delays. Any additional expense so arising shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the passenger. *To avoid disappointment concerning a connecting flight at any airport, Fast Boat suggest providing yourself at least 24 hours before your onward travel. Passengers affected by a cancellation are provided 3 options: 1. To re-schedule to a later date with the Fast Boat and all tickets issued are valid for 12 months and subject to seat availability. 2. Request for a refund therefore cancelling their original booking: Refunds will be issued through the original channels upon which Fast Boat received payment. 3. Fast Boat will do their upmost in transporting the client to their intended destination aboard whatever alternative fast boat company with seat availability granted to Fast Boat at the time. Should no fast boat be available Fast Boat will organize public Ferry accompanied by road transport and/or local boats to their destination. Please note alternative form of transport will not be to the standard of fast Boat
- Booking Changes Any request for booking changes are subject to seat availability and should be made at least 2 days prior to departure.
- Cancellations by passenger In the event of a cancellation by the passenger, Fast Boat reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee as follows: - Cancellation less than 7 days and before 48 hours- 50% Refund ticket. - Cancellation less than 48 hours- NO REFUND. - No show or late arrival –NO REFUND.
- Unconfirmed return trips are subject to availability.
- Please note the above schedules and travel times are subject to change without prior notice due to weather/sea conditions and other factors.
- Last check in time is 30minutes prior to departure, after this time passengers may be deemed as ‘No Show’.
- It is essential that once on the islands that your client re confirms their return ticket 48hours prior to departure. If only staying one night, they are to reconfirm at our Ticket Office upon their arrival for next day’s departure.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints,back complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable therefore all children and infants must not be unaccompanied on board the vessel. Fast Boat will not accept responsibility for injury on board the boat.
- Shuttle drop off service upon arrival in bali will be drop off to the same venue place of the booking
- Shuttle pick up service in Bali island , the exactly meeting point will be email upon booking made and Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before pick up time
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note ! there is no shuttle Pick up service and drop off within Nusa Penida, Nusa Ceningan, lembongan, Gili Trawangan, Gili air, Gili Meno, Bangsal harbour. please come to the same place for Boarding on your departure date,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 218 travelers
- OPERATED BY Indo Trip
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Fast Boat Tickets:to Gili Trawangan,Lembongan,Ceningan,Penida & Lombok from Bali.