- Don’t miss anything with a running commentary on board the cruise
- Visit between May and November for the chance to see whales in the Bay
- Compact, roughly two-hour cruise leaves time to explore other parts of Jervis Bay
- Get on board without needing a printer: downloadable mobile tickets provided
Departure & Return
Collect your boarding pass from our private cruise terminal - entry point Portside Seafood Bar & Grill on the western side of Huskisson public wharf
Jervis Bay Wild's private cruise terminal Portside Seafood Bar & Grill, on the western side of Huskisson Public Wharf.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear/bring something warm as it can be cool on the water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Should passengers suffer from motion of the ocean, we recommend they visit a pharmacist as we do not provide this medication
- On the day cancellations/no show no refund
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jervis Bay Wild
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms