9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Organizing a trip to Masada and the Dead Sea on your own can get complicated; this day trip from Jerusalem takes care of the details. Travel by coach through the Judean Desert and ascend Mt. Masada by cable car to see the UNESCO site with your guide. After a mud bath and a dip in the Dead Sea, view the Ein Gedi oasis, the caves at Qumran, and Jericho.
- Full-day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea, round-trip from Jerusalem hotels
- Explore the remains of the World Heritage–listed Herodian fortress atop Masada
- Float in the salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea and enjoy the benefits of a mud bath
- Glimpse the Qumran caves in which the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cable Car up to Masada
Includes entrance fees
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
• Pickup from Jerusalem Hotels: 08:30
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Masada and the Dead Sea Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Masada and the Dead Sea Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Masada and the Dead Sea Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Masada and the Dead Sea Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Masada and the Dead Sea Trip from Jerusalem
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Temple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Dead SeaMount of Olives CemeteryZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Hezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Chapel of the AscensionChurch of St. JamesCardoDominus Flevit ChurchWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)Pool of BethesdaKidron ValleyAl-Aqsa MosqueKing David's TombJerusalem Jewish QuarterTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Christian Quarter JerichoIsrael Museum, Jerusalem