9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience mountains, desert and sea all in one day on this full-day tour from Jerusalem. Ride the cable car to the cliff-top Masada Fortress and enjoy spectacular aerial views, then journey to the desert oasis of the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve. After lunch (own expense), continue to the Dead Sea, famously the lowest landmass on earth, where you can take a dip in the mineral-rich muds or enjoy free time to explore independently.
- Full-day tour of Masada, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea from Jerusalem
- Marvel over the mountaintop Masada Fortress
- Soak up the desert scenery in the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Bathe in the mineral-rich muds of the Dead Sea
- Travel by comfortable minibus
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Information via our self-guiding App
Entrance to Ein Gedi (31 ILS)
Combined Entrance Ticket to Masada with Cable Car return trip (77 ILS)
Guide (this is a self guided tour with a driver)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
אברהם בר HOSTEL ירושלים , הנביאים 67, כיכר דוידקה קומה ראשונה, Jerusalem, 9470211, IsraelThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In case of heavy rain or bad weather, some sites may be closed and an alternative tour route chosen
- This is a self guided tour with a knowledgeable driver leading the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I really recommend this tour, its well organized ( oh and they give you towels in the bus before going to the Dead Sea!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Dead Sea, Masada & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanWalking Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Mount of Olives CemeteryPool of BethesdaChurch of St. AnneCity of David National ParkDominus Flevit ChurchCardoBethlehemZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Chapel of the AscensionDead SeaJerusalem Jewish QuarterChristian Quarter Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Hezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)King David's TombTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)Yad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Underground Jerusalem