- Private door-door transfer between your centrally located Jerusalem hotel and Tel Aviv Airport
- Comfortable seats with generous legroom, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Find a parking spot at the airport? That’s a lot easier said than done. Ask anyone who has tried. It has become one of the most annoying elements of air travel. And if time is of the essence, that just adds to the stress and confusion.
The whole process can be fixed by scheduling a private vehicle with a professional chauffeur. Simply purchase, confirm, and meet the driver. It’s that simple. Enjoy comfortable seating with plenty of legroom, plus air conditioning and an ample luggage storage area.
Service from any Jerusalem accommodation to the Ben Gurion Airport is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so it doesn’t matter when the flight is leaving. This ultra-convenient form of transportation will always be ready to roll when the Tel Aviv airport departures are.
Price is per person, based on seven passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms