8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the highlights of 3,000-year-old Jerusalem on a full-day tour with a knowledgeable guide. Stand on the Mount of Olives to admire the iconic views of the walled, Old City. Head to Mt Zion to visit the Room of the Last Supper and King David’s Tomb, and wander through Old Jerusalem, taking in the Roman Cardo and Armenian and Jewish quarters on route to the Via Dolorosa, Church of Holy Sepulchre and Western Wall (Wailing Wall). Lastly, visit Yad Veshem, where memorials and exhibits pay tribute to the Holocaust’s victims.
- Full-day Jerusalem tour with an expert guide
- Stop at the Mount of Olives to admire views of the walled Old City
- Discover King David’s Tomb and the site of Jesus’ Last Supper on Mt Zion
- Explore Old Jerusalem and see the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit Yad Veshem, the commemorative museum to the victims of the Holocaust
- Choose a regular tour or upgrade to a small-group trip for a more personalized experience
- Great overview of the city for first-time visitors, with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Itinerary is subject to change
- Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays
- Alternate route when Yad Vashem is closed: visit to the picturesque neighborhood of Ein Karem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist, stop by Mary's spring and continue to the Church of Saint John the Baptist
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed to Yad Vashem
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jerusalem Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jerusalem Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jerusalem Full Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jerusalem Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jerusalem Full Day Tour
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Chapel of the AscensionHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Western Wall TunnelsArmenian QuarterAl-Aqsa MosqueOld City of JerusalemBethlehemChristian Quarter Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Jerusalem Jewish QuarterIsrael Museum, JerusalemTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)CardoMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Mount of Olives CemeteryCity of David National ParkGarden of Gethsemane