- Enjoy two popular day tours for a discounted price with this Super Saver combo
- Experience a full-day tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem followed by a full-day tour of the City of David and underground Jerusalem
- Explore the iconic sights of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, including the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Nativity
- View the landmarks of ancient Jerusalem, including the Tomb of King David, old Jewish quarter and the City of David
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickups and drop-offs on both tours
- Travel on an air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After pickup from your Jerusalem hotel by air-conditioned coach, visit the Mount of Olives for a scenic overview of the entire city of Jerusalem. Continue past the Garden of Gethsemane, where it is believed that Jesus prayed on the night he was arrested by Roman soldiers, and then head to the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem and see the famous Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites. In the Christian Quarter, walk along the Via Dolorosa, the street that Jesus traveled on the way to his crucifixion. Look for the 14 stations of the cross while retracing Jesus’ steps to the Hill of Calvary, now the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
In Bethlehem, explore the Church of the Nativity, where the birth of Jesus of Nazareth is said to have occurred, plus Manger Square and the Mosque of Omar, the oldest and only mosque in the old city of Bethlehem. Stop by the Greek and Catholic churches here before boarding the coach for a return trip to the Jerusalem hotels.
Please note: Sequence of tours differs depending on day of week selected (The Jerusalem and Bethlehem tour does not operate on Mondays)
City of David and Underground Jerusalem Day Tour
After hotel pickup, you'll make a brief stop at the Mount of Olives before continuing to Mount Zion. See David’s Tomb and the Last Supper Room, where Jesus shared the Last Supper with his disciples. Pass through the Jewish cemetery in Kidron Valley and into the Old City’s Jewish Quarter through Zion’s Gate, also known as David’s Gate, to explore the Four Sephardic Synagogues.
Finally, arrive at the City of David. Above ground, it’s a hub of activity, but here in underground Jerusalem, recent excavations reveal the most exciting archaeological finds of the ancient world.
This City of David tour concludes here, with a return trip by coach to your Jerusalem hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: Sequence of tours differs depending on day of week selected (The Jerusalem and Bethlehem tour does not operate on Mondays)
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for Jerusalem and Bethlehem only
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms