- Highlights of Israel Day Trip
- Panoramic views from the Mount of Olives
- See historic Holy land sights such as the Garden of Gethsemane, Western Wall and the site of the Crucifixion
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Float on the salt-rich Dead Sea
- Experience the therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea mud
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Start your sightseeing at the Mount of Olives, a ridge east of the Old City and named for the olive groves that once covered its slopes. Enjoy a scenic overview of the entire city of Jerusalem, as well as the Dome of the Rock, a shrine located on the Temple Mount and one of the oldest works of Islamic architecture. It is arguably Jerusalem's most recognizable landmark.
The tour continues through the Garden of Gethsemane, at the foot of the Mount of Olives. This garden is known as the place where Jesus prayed, and also where his disciples slept, the night before his crucifixion. Then it’s off to the Walls of Jerusalem that surround the Old City. The walls were built in the 1530s, when Jerusalem was part of the Ottoman Empire, to protect its borders from intruders.
Further along through the Armenian Quarter, visit the famous Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, then to the Christian Quarter along the Via Dolorosa, the street that Jesus walked along on the way to his crucifixion. Here, look for the 14 stations of the cross while retracing Jesus’ steps to the Hill of Calvary, now the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Upon arrival at the Dead Sea, change into a swimsuit and head to the water. At 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level, this is the lowest place on earth. After applying a covering of mineral-rich black mud, washed it off in a sulphur pool before a therapeutic swim or float in the Dead Sea. After this treatment, you might just feel 10 years younger.
The tour concludes here for a return trip to the Jerusalem hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We recommend that you bring hats, bathing suits, towels and sun protection for your visit to the Dead Sea
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms