9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Set out on a desert safari and explore the Dead Sea on a full-day trip from Jerusalem that goes deep into Israel’s wild and rugged landscape. Traverse the Judean desert to Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in dusty caves, then head cross-country in a 4x4 to the Murbaat Caves and Dragot Cliffs. Steer for the shores of the Dead Sea to take a mineral-rich mud bath, walk along the salty beach and float in the world’s deepest hypersaline lake.
- Full-day desert safari and Dead Sea trip from Jerusalem with a professional guide
- Pass the Inn of the Good Samaritan and Jericho on route
- View the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found
- Explore the ravines, plateaus and canyons of the Judean Desert on a 4x4 safari
- See the stunning Dragot Cliffs and ancient Murbaat Caves
- Refuel with included coffee, tea and local Bedouin snacks
- Float in the salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea or relax on the beach
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tea, coffee and light snacks
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended to bring hat, bathing suit, sun protection and comfortable shoes
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Desert Safari and Dead Sea Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Desert Safari and Dead Sea Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Desert Safari and Dead Sea Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Desert Safari and Dead Sea Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5209JER314
Compare Similar Experiences
Desert Safari and Dead Sea Day Trip from Jerusalem
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJerusalem4WD Tours - BethlehemSporting Events - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemSafaris - BethlehemExtreme - BethlehemFull-day Tours - Bethlehem4WD Tours - Tel AvivSporting Events - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivSafaris - Tel AvivExtreme - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel Aviv4WD Tours - AmmanSporting Events - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanNature and Wildlife - AmmanSafaris - AmmanExtreme - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Western Wall TunnelsChapel of the AscensionMea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)CardoChurch of St. AnneMount of Olives CemeteryWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)King David's TombHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)BethlehemMount of OlivesGarden of GethsemaneDominus Flevit ChurchChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Kidron ValleyZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Temple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)Pool of BethesdaJerusalem Jewish Quarter