11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Includes all entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please specify in Special Requirements the place for pick up hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Christian Galilee, Nazareth & Mount Tabor Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Christian Galilee, Nazareth & Mount Tabor Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Christian Galilee, Nazareth & Mount Tabor Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christian Galilee, Nazareth & Mount Tabor Day Trip from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Christian Galilee, Nazareth & Mount Tabor Day Trip from Jerusalem
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb) Tours & TicketsMea Shearim (Me’a She’arim) Tours & TicketsJericho Tours & TicketsMount of Olives Tours & TicketsCardo Tours & TicketsChapel of the Ascension Tours & TicketsKing David's Tomb Tours & TicketsCity of David National Park Tours & TicketsJerusalem Jewish Quarter Tours & TicketsTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif) Tours & TicketsYad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center) Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Anne Tours & TicketsChurch of St. James Tours & TicketsChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony) Tours & TicketsMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk) Tours & TicketsPool of Bethesda Tours & TicketsDominus Flevit Church Tours & TicketsHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel) Tours & TicketsArmenian Quarter Tours & TicketsKidron Valley Tours & Tickets