Departure & Return
Pickup from Jerusalem: 08:30
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
Tour ends in the Old City of Jerusalem and does not include drop off at your point of departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Passport compulsory.
- Tour ends in the david citadel hotel and does not include drop off at your point of departure.
- Visit to Bethlehem: due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets tour only at border post.
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms