To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know the eclectic cuisine of Hoboken in a more thorough way than just eating at a few restaurants. Follow a foodie guide around the city, traveling on foot to get a lay of the land. Visit hole-in-the-wall restaurants that you may not find on your own as well as popular neighborhood joints. Taste falafel, bagels, pot pies, baked goods, and more.
- All tastings included
- Walking tour lets you get to know the city on foot
- Learn about Hoboken's food scene through guided commentary
- Find places you'd like to return later in your stay
Saved to wishlist!
(6) Different Sample Tastings Included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointJoboken Cafe, 23 Hudson Pl, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Return DetailsWashington Street, Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Certified Local Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 117489P3