- The calm water of Pyramid Lake is perfect for beginners
- A safety orientation and the necessary gear is provided
- End your adventure with a warm drink and home-baked goodies
- Choose from morning or early evening excursions
Departure & Return
We will meet guests at Pyramid lake Resort. It is a very short drive from Jasper approx 10 minutes. We will meet at the beach in front of the resort. Look for a big wooden canoe.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WildCurrent Outfitters Canoe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Wild Current Private Canoe Adventure.