- Sunwapta River white-water rafting tour in Jasper
- Delve into the Jasper National Park and enjoy fine views over the Rocky Mountains
- Paddle through the choppy currents with your guide
- All necessary equipment is provided on this tour
- Tours depart at 9:30am, 12pm, and 2:30pm, come rain or shine
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Jasper hotel
Departure & Return
Please arrive 60 minutes early for Sunwapta River trips (eg.11:45 for a 12:45 trip time). The RV Parking lot is located next to the Jasper Home Building Centre (706 Sleepy Hollow Road), and is directly across the railway tracks from the intersection of Connaught Drive and Hazel Avenue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum 12 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Prepared to paddle - although no experience required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocky Mountain River Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms