- Half-day multi-activity adventure tour from Montego Bay
- Horseback ride on the beach and in the Caribbean Sea
- Traditional Jamaican lunch
- Round-trip transportation from Montego Bay accommodations
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your guide will match you with a well-trained horse, and you'll ride along the beach and into the warm, Caribbean Sea. Ride bareback as your horse swims; no riding experience is necessary.
On foot, take a rugged trail up to Reading Heights for panoramic views over the surrounding landscape. Snap some photos and take it all in before heading to the Great River for a river tubing experience. Float peacefully through the calm parts and get a thrill as you pass over small rapids.
Refuel with a traditional Jamaican lunch at the Jungle Outpost before continuing your adventures with some rappelling and ziplining. With a provided helmet and safety harness, clip in and zoom through the forest canopy, ending up on the Inter-Parish Express, a 1,065-foot (324-meter) traverse cable.
End your tour with drop-off at your Montego Bay accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adultThis tour is not available to pregnant women.
- Minimum drinking age 18.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight: 230 lbs.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- ARRIVAL TIME Please note: the time selected during checkout is your arrival time, not hotel pickup time. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time depending on hotel location. HOTEL PICK-UP The hotel pickup times vary based on distance. Our reservations team will reach out to the guests to advise on their specific hotel pickup time. Please make sure to check your emails for this information. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff