Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Chinese influences shaped Indonesia’s people, architecture, and cuisine. Whether you’re of Chinese heritage yourself or just intrigued by the movement of peoples, this private tour of Chinese Jakarta will open your eyes. Visit Glodok (Jakarta Chinatown), Petak Sembilan street market, Vihara Dharma Bakti (Kim Tek Le Temple), and the Santa Maria Church. Lunch on a Chinese Indonesian classic—wonton noodles—as your guide explains the different waves of migration.
- Discover how the Chinese have shaped Jakarta with a private guide
- Tour the 18th-century Vihara Dharma Bhakti (Kim Tek Le) Buddhist temple
- Lunch on wonton noodles, known in Indonesia as “mie pangsit”
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Jakarta Accommodation
Return DetailsYour Jakarta Accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Trails of China with Lunch in Jakarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Trails of China with Lunch in Jakarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Trails of China with Lunch in Jakarta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Trails of China with Lunch in Jakarta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingJakartaBus Tours - West JavaHalf-day Tours - West JavaBus Tours - SurabayaHalf-day Tours - SurabayaBus Tours - BanyuwangiHalf-day Tours - BanyuwangiCategory