Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel back in time to the Dutch colonial era on this private tour of Jakarta Old Town. Stroll among heritage buildings, charming squares, and rustic canals as your private guide explains how this was once the central trading hub in Asia. Finish with a gourmet dinner in one of Jakarta’s oldest buildings, Café Batavia.
- Discover Jakarta’s heritage and history with a private guide
- Wander colonial buildings, cobbled streets, and canals in Jakarta Old Town
- Savor dinner at Café Batavia, in one of the city’s oldest buildings
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Jakarta Accommodation
Return DetailsYour Jakarta Accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Discover Jakarta Old Town with Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Discover Jakarta Old Town with Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Discover Jakarta Old Town with Dinner?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Discover Jakarta Old Town with Dinner?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJakartaBus Tours - West JavaWalking Tours - West JavaHistorical Tours - West JavaHalf-day Tours - West JavaBus Tours - SurabayaWalking Tours - SurabayaHistorical Tours - SurabayaHalf-day Tours - SurabayaBus Tours - BanyuwangiWalking Tours - BanyuwangiHistorical Tours - BanyuwangiHalf-day Tours - BanyuwangiCategory