Departure & Return
Please note that the tour departs from our office located in Jaisalmer; however, we can surely arrange your pick-up from your hotel.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- If you are a single travel we would kindly ask you to please contact us and we will endeavor to join you with a group
- In event of bad weather condition the tour could be cancelled; in this case we can offer a refund or another departure date
- Passpot Id required
- Please note that meals provided are as per our standered vegetarian menu; should you wish to have non veg meals there will an additional charge.
- Please note that there are no man made facilities available on our tour such as tents or washroom; for toilet you have to go behind the bushes.
- Please inform us of any food allergies you may have.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the group can be of maximum 8 person or any size if you travel with your own group.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Travel Agency Camel Safari - Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.