2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport pickup is Chargeable
- Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wanderlust Camel Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Overnight Desert Tour sleeping under the star in open sky?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Overnight Desert Tour sleeping under the star in open sky?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Overnight Desert Tour sleeping under the star in open sky?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Overnight Desert Tour sleeping under the star in open sky?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Overnight Desert Tour sleeping under the star in open sky
2 days 18 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJaisalmer4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanOvernight Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanExtreme - RajasthanWalking Tours - Rajasthan4WD Tours - JodhpurSporting Events - JodhpurOvernight Tours - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - JodhpurSafaris - JodhpurMulti-day Tours - JodhpurExtreme - JodhpurWalking Tours - Jodhpur4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarOvernight Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarExtreme - PushkarWalking Tours - PushkarCategory