Are you interested in?
60 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
175 Tours & Activities
47 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ride out into the Thar Desert outside Jaislamer on this camel safari. With a small group, this tour provides personalized attention from your guide as you ride and listen to the commentary about the environment and wildlife in the desert. Watch the sun set and a folk dance in the desert; enjoy a Mawari-style dinner. Jaisalmer hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Experience the Thar Desert the traditional way: on a camel safari
- Ride a camel through the sand dunes with a guide and small group
- Watch the sunset and a folk dance
- Mawari-style dinner at a local home
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaisalmer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport/railway or bus station pickup and drop-off in Jaisalmer
Marwari style dinner
Folk Dance At Desert
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer Airport, railway station or bus station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balaji Forex Tours And Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Small-Group Camel Safari In Jaisalmer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Small-Group Camel Safari In Jaisalmer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Small-Group Camel Safari In Jaisalmer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Small-Group Camel Safari In Jaisalmer?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7960P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJaisalmer4WD Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanExtreme - RajasthanHalf-day Tours - Rajasthan4WD Tours - JodhpurBus Tours - JodhpurSporting Events - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - JodhpurSafaris - JodhpurExtreme - JodhpurHalf-day Tours - Jodhpur4WD Tours - UdaipurBus Tours - UdaipurSporting Events - UdaipurNature and Wildlife - UdaipurSafaris - UdaipurExtreme - UdaipurHalf-day Tours - UdaipurCategory