6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride out into the Thar Desert outside Jaislamer on this camel safari. With a small group, this tour provides personalized attention from your guide as you ride and listen to the commentary about the environment and wildlife in the desert. Watch the sun set and a folk dance in the desert; enjoy a Mawari-style dinner. Jaisalmer hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Experience the Thar Desert the traditional way: on a camel safari
- Ride a camel through the sand dunes with a guide and small group
- Watch the sunset and a folk dance
- Mawari-style dinner at a local home
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaisalmer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport/railway or bus station pickup and drop-off in Jaisalmer
Marwari style dinner
Folk Dance At Desert
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer Airport, railway station or bus station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balaji Forex Tours And Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Small-Group Camel Safari In Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Small-Group Camel Safari In Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Small-Group Camel Safari In Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Small-Group Camel Safari In Jaisalmer?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Small-Group Camel Safari In Jaisalmer
1 day 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesJaisalmerNature and Wildlife - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - PushkarCategory