8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
near Gopa CHOCK, Dhibba Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Diamond Desert Camp&Safari
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Diamond jaisalmer( overnight camel safari non touristic area)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Diamond jaisalmer( overnight camel safari non touristic area)?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Diamond jaisalmer( overnight camel safari non touristic area)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Diamond jaisalmer( overnight camel safari non touristic area)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 242092P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeGhost & Vampire ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaisalmer4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanGhost & Vampire Tours - RajasthanExtreme - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - Rajasthan4WD Tours - JodhpurSporting Events - JodhpurBus Tours - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - JodhpurGhost & Vampire Tours - JodhpurExtreme - JodhpurHistorical Tours - JodhpurFull-day Tours - Jodhpur4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarGhost & Vampire Tours - PushkarExtreme - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarCategory