6 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
See the highlights of Jaisalmer from an entirely different perspective during a camel safari that reveals parts of the Sam Thar Desert that are inaccessible by traditional tour vehicle. In addition to exploring the desert, you’ll be treated to a Marwari-style dinner and a folk dance performance in the desert.
- Experience the desert at its best with a camel safari and dinner package
- Dine on local delicacies at a local’s house
- A mid-afternoon departure time leaves you the morning free
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport/railway or bus station pickup and drop-off in Jaisalmer
Marwari style dinner
Folk Dance At Desert
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer Airport, railway station or bus station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel Safari Half -Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel Safari Half -Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camel Safari Half -Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel Safari Half -Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Camel Safari Half -Day Tour In Jaisalmer
2 days 18 hours
1 day 7 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesJaisalmerNature and Wildlife - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - PushkarCategory