7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Turn your transfer from Jaisalmer to Udaipur into a private 2-day road trip. After pickup from the airport, train station, or your accommodation, enjoy a comfortable journey to Rawla Narlai, while your private chauffeur takes care of the navigation. After a restful night in your hotel (at own expense), visit the Jain Temple in Ranakpur the following day. Explore the vast 15th century structure, then continue the private transfer to your Udaipur lodgings.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel comfortably in end-to-end transportation
- Visit the Jain Temple at your own pace
- Skip the discomfort and crowds of shared-transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport/railway or bus station pickup and drop-off in Jaisalmer
Marwari style dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointJaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel in Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer Airport, railway station or bus station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balaji Forex Tours And Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7960P92