3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Step into the home of a local family from Jaipur and learn to traditional Rajasthani dishes during this private cooking experience. Discover the culture of Rajasthan and get your hands dirty as you follow along with your host to create delicious, vegetarian dishes. Then, sit down with everyone and enjoy a delicious feast of foods prepared by you as well as a few that were prepared in advance.
- Experience Rajasthani culture during this hands-on cooking class
- Create vegetarian dishes from the Rajasthan region of India
- Tuck into a delicious meal with your group, your host and their family
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private cooking class with your host Shalini
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
H-31, Hem Marg, Ganesh Nagar, Ramnagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Large Group / Family Vegetarian Cooking Class in Jaipur with an Expert Home Cook?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Large Group / Family Vegetarian Cooking Class in Jaipur with an Expert Home Cook?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Large Group / Family Vegetarian Cooking Class in Jaipur with an Expert Home Cook?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Large Group / Family Vegetarian Cooking Class in Jaipur with an Expert Home Cook?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesJaipurUnique Experiences - RajasthanCooking Classes - RajasthanUnique Experiences - PushkarCooking Classes - PushkarUnique Experiences - AgraCooking Classes - AgraCategory
Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Chandra MahalJaipur Wax MuseumMaota LakeTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Ram Niwas GardenHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Nahargarh FortRusirani VillageSisodia Rani Palace and GardenMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Albert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Bapu BazaarRoyal GaitorVidyadhar Garden