12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day in the jungle, with tigers, and still make it back to Jaipur in time for bed with this day trip to Ranthambore National Park. Here you'll go on an afternoon safari, where you may spot everything from wild boars to leopards, not to mention rare Bengal tigers.
- Round-trip transfers from your Jaipur hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Take a safari through the Ranthambore National Park
- A naturalist will be with you to help you spot wildlife
- You may see boars, leopards, and even Bengal Tigers
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and Drop (Jaipur)
2.5 To 3 Hours Shared safari in Ranthambore national Park
No Meals and Accomodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private Transportation Pickup and Drop Within any Jaipur Location
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ranthambore National Park Day Trip From Jaipur w/ Shared Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ranthambore National Park Day Trip From Jaipur w/ Shared Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ranthambore National Park Day Trip From Jaipur w/ Shared Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ranthambore National Park Day Trip From Jaipur w/ Shared Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ranthambore National Park Day Trip From Jaipur w/ Shared Safari
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipur4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanExtreme - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - Rajasthan4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarExtreme - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - Pushkar4WD Tours - AgraSporting Events - AgraBus Tours - AgraNature and Wildlife - AgraSafaris - AgraExtreme - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Vidyadhar GardenRoyal GaitorJaipur Wax MuseumMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Ram Niwas GardenNahargarh FortTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenBapu BazaarMaota LakeJantar MantarChandra MahalSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Rusirani Village