4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Charcoal grilled meat, a battlefield specialty
Rajasthani desert specialty of beans cooked in yoghurt
Side of sukha aloo
Potatoes stir fried in cumin and other spices
Dal bati and churma
Unleavened bread made from millet served with spiced lentils
Roasted and smashed eggplant dish
Homemade Indian dessert
Lunch or dinner
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Private cooking class with your host Usha
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
New Mandawa House, Sansar Chandra Rd, Adjoining Punjab National Bank, Jalupura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Rajasthani Spice Market Visit and Cooking Class in Jaipur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Rajasthani Spice Market Visit and Cooking Class in Jaipur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Rajasthani Spice Market Visit and Cooking Class in Jaipur?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Rajasthani Spice Market Visit and Cooking Class in Jaipur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeJaipurCooking Classes - RajasthanCooking Classes - PushkarCooking Classes - AgraCategory
Royal GaitorMaota LakeJaipur Wax MuseumHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Rusirani VillageAlbert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Vidyadhar GardenBapu BazaarChandra MahalRam Niwas GardenSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenNahargarh Fort