Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a full day with a private guide and driver who takes you to all the top attractions in Jaipur. Start with a photo stop at the Jal Mahal (Water Palace) on the way to the magnificent Amber Fort, a palace built in 1592 that UNESCO designated a World Heritage Site. Admire the stunning City Palace, where the royal family still resides, then stop at the astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar. After lunch, head to the Central Museum (Albert Hall) and Birla Lakshmi Narayan Temple & Museum, constructed entirely of white marble.
- Private full-day tour of Jaipur
- Go sightseeing in comfort with a private driver and guide
- Visit landmarks including the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and City Palace
- See astronomical devices made in the 1700s at Jantar Mantar
- Browse the exhibits at the Central Museum (Albert Hall)
- Learn about Hinduism at the Birla Lakshmi Narayan Temple & Museum
- Includes lunch, private transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Jaipur
Transport by exclusive A/C vehicle
2 bottled waters
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Camera fees (still or movie
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
2: Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029, India
Traveler pickup is offered
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rajasthan tour planner
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Jaipur Day Tour with Lunch
7 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Jantar Mantar Tours & TicketsSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat) Tours & TicketsChandra Mahal Tours & TicketsMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace) Tours & TicketsRusirani Village Tours & TicketsNahargarh Fort Tours & TicketsJaipur Wax Museum Tours & TicketsBapu Bazaar Tours & TicketsRoyal Gaitor Tours & TicketsVidyadhar Garden Tours & TicketsRam Niwas Garden Tours & TicketsHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal) Tours & TicketsMaota Lake Tours & TicketsTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple) Tours & TicketsSisodia Rani Palace and Garden Tours & Tickets