Are you interested in?
78 Tours & Activities
249 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
118 Tours & Activities
13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
A few hours southeast of Jaipur, Ranthambore National Park is one of the best places to spot tigers in the wild in all of India. With this day trip from Jaipur, you'll travel to the park for an afternoon jeep safari and still make it back to Jaipur in time for bed. While tigers are the main draw, you may also see leopards, hyenas, and even wild boars.
- One-day excursion, so you won't need to change hotels
- Dine on an included buffet lunch, included in tour fees
- Go on a Jeep-based tiger safari in the jungles of Rajasthan
- A naturalist will be on hand to tell you about flora and fauna
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
1-Time shared Jeep safari at Ranthambore Park
Naturalist at the time of safari
Entry fee of National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointJaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport / Railway Station in Jaipur
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Note: Ranthambore National Park is closed during the monsoon season “July 1 to Sept 30” (3 Month) every year
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Reserve from Jaipur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Reserve from Jaipur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip to Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Reserve from Jaipur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 17646P50
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - Ranthambore National ParkNature and Wildlife - Ranthambore National ParkSafaris - Ranthambore National ParkFull-day Tours - Ranthambore National ParkBus Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarCategory
Jal Mahal (Water Palace)Bapu BazaarSisodia Rani Palace and GardenVidyadhar GardenRoyal GaitorRam Niwas GardenTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Rusirani VillageJaipur Wax MuseumChandra MahalHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Nahargarh FortMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Maota LakeSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)