3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Meat spiced with coriander and chilies
Traditional bean and berry dish grown in the arid desert of Rajasthan
Fresh spinach cooked in garlic
A variety of Indian breads
Private cooking class with your host Yadu or a member of his family
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Gangapole Road Near, Jorawar Singh Gate, Gangapole, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeJaipurCooking Classes - RajasthanCooking Classes - PushkarCooking Classes - AgraCategory
Royal GaitorMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Bapu BazaarAlbert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Vidyadhar GardenSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Rusirani VillageJaipur Wax MuseumRam Niwas GardenNahargarh FortMaota LakeSisodia Rani Palace and GardenHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Chandra Mahal