8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The UNESCO–listed Taj Mahal makes an ideal stop on route between Jaipur and Delhi, but organizing transportation independently can be challenging. On this tour, enjoy pickup at your Jaipur hotel and drop-off at your New Delhi hotel, and visit the Taj Mahal with entry fees included. Marvel at one of India’s most beautiful treasures, and explore nearby attractions including Agra Fort with your guide.
- Visit the UNESCO–listed Taj Mahal with ease from Jaipur
- Explore nearby Agra Fort as your guide shares its history
- Transportation and admission fees are included on your tour
- Pickup and drop-off at your Jaipur and Delhi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tours and Transfers with skip the line e-tickets
No meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup within any Jaipur Location and Drop Within any New Delhi Location
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour of Tajmahal on Jaipur To Delhi Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour of Tajmahal on Jaipur To Delhi Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour of Tajmahal on Jaipur To Delhi Transfer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour of Tajmahal on Jaipur To Delhi Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Tour of Tajmahal on Jaipur To Delhi Transfer
8 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Jantar MantarBapu BazaarSisodia Rani Palace and GardenRusirani VillageVidyadhar GardenJaipur Wax MuseumRam Niwas GardenNahargarh FortMaota LakeSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Chandra MahalRoyal GaitorMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)