3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Monuments entry fee
Light and sound show ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
In the Evening at 5 :30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. coordinator will pick you up to proceed for Sun set point, Amber fort or (Light and sound show). Later, you can take a Photo stop at Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal and spend few hours there later drive back to Hotel via visiting.
Vidhan Sabha Bhawan
Shree Cement Bulding
Raj Mandir Cinema
Amar Jawan Jyoti
After that driver will drop you at your Hotel.
* Pick up time will be as per Sun set timing.
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pink City Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Night Tour in Open Jeep?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Night Tour in Open Jeep?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Night Tour in Open Jeep?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Night Tour in Open Jeep?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 74717P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursNight ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipur4WD Tours - RajasthanNight Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanCity Tours - RajasthanExtreme - Rajasthan4WD Tours - PushkarNight Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarCity Tours - PushkarExtreme - Pushkar4WD Tours - AgraNight Tours - AgraSporting Events - AgraCity Tours - AgraExtreme - AgraCategory
Jaipur Wax MuseumSisodia Rani Palace and GardenRam Niwas GardenRusirani VillageChandra MahalSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Jal Mahal (Water Palace)Royal GaitorTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Nahargarh FortMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Vidyadhar GardenHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Bapu BazaarMaota Lake