- Private full-day tour of Jaipur
- Go inside the Amber Fort and take photos of Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)
- View astronomical devices that date to the 1700s at Jantar Mantar
- Hear informative commentary about the sites from your own private guide
- Includes lunch, private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Tour the majestic fort, which was built in 1592 and encloses Jai Mandir Temple and the hall of mirrors, Sheesh Mahal. Next, see the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sarobar lake, then stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) for photos of the 5-story pink sandstone masterpiece.
At midday, have lunch at a recommended local restaurant, then head to a building that was the royal residence of King of Jaipur. The former palace contains a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani clothing. Afterward, continue to another World Heritage Site —Jantar Mantar— an astronomical observatory that dates to the 1700s.
Have time for shopping in Jaipur, which is known for gemstones, silver jewelry, carpets, blue pottery, and textiles. Your tour ends in the evening with return to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff