12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rather than negotiate cabs or public buses, save time and effort in Jaipur by booking this private day trip to Ranthambore National Park. Absorb the scenery from a private air-conditioned car en route to the park, known for its tigers. Then, choose your preferred vehicle for a safari drive (own expense) to watch for these majestic animals and other wildlife. Lunch and round-trip hotel, station, or airport transfers included.
- Watch for tigers in Ranthambore National Park on a private trip from Jaipur
- Travel to and from the reserve without transport worries, by private vehicle
- Choose a truck or jeep safari drive (own cost) and look for tigers and more
- Private return transport and lunch included, with safari at own expense
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Day Trip to Ranthambore
Government taxes, Fuel and Parking Charges
Monument entrance fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur.
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rajasthan Discovery Private Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Trip to Ranthambore?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Trip to Ranthambore?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Trip to Ranthambore?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipur4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanExtreme - Rajasthan4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarExtreme - Pushkar4WD Tours - AgraSporting Events - AgraBus Tours - AgraNature and Wildlife - AgraSafaris - AgraExtreme - AgraCategory
Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Albert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Chandra MahalSisodia Rani Palace and GardenRoyal GaitorJaipur Wax MuseumHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Nahargarh FortVidyadhar GardenMaota LakeRam Niwas GardenRusirani VillageBapu Bazaar