To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Skip the often-long entrance lines at the Amber Fort and Palace with this prepaid admission ticket. You can also opt to add a transfer service to your package, which makes for convenient door-to-door service. Independent travelers will enjoy exploring the Amber Fort and Palace on their own time.
- Prepaid admission to the Amber Fort and Palace
- Save valuable vacation time with skip-the-line admission
- Explore at your own pace
- Opt to add a transfer service
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Visit to Amber Fort with E-tickets
Optional Pickup From Jaipur (if option selected)
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointAmber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Traveler pickup is offered
Optional Private Transportation Pickup Drop from any Jaipur Location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Guided Tour To Amber Fort with E-Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Guided Tour To Amber Fort with E-Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Guided Tour To Amber Fort with E-Tickets?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Guided Tour To Amber Fort with E-Tickets?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26911P303
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingJaipurSkip-the-Line Tours - RajasthanAttractions & Museums - RajasthanSkip-the-Line Tours - AlwarAttractions & Museums - AlwarSkip-the-Line Tours - Sawai MadhopurAttractions & Museums - Sawai MadhopurCategory
Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenChandra MahalBapu BazaarRusirani VillageTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Nahargarh FortRoyal GaitorLakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Maota LakeJaipur Wax MuseumHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Jal Mahal (Water Palace)Vidyadhar GardenMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)