9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 Star Hotel in each place
1 Night Camp Stay in Jaisalmer Desert Camp
Camel Riding in Jaisalmer Desert
Any Type of entrance charge is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guest will be picked up by an English-speaking driver from Jaipur Airport, Jaipur Railway Station, Bus Station, or your hotel in Jaipur.
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/15/2021 - 12/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jee Ri Haveli
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Complete Rajasthan Tour in 9-Days.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Complete Rajasthan Tour in 9-Days.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Complete Rajasthan Tour in 9-Days.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Complete Rajasthan Tour in 9-Days.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
A Complete Rajasthan Tour in 9-Days.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurFood Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanMarkets - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFood Tours - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarMarkets - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFood Tours - AgraBus Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraMarkets - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraCategory
Chandra Mahal Tours & TicketsMaota Lake Tours & TicketsMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace) Tours & TicketsJaipur Wax Museum Tours & TicketsRoyal Gaitor Tours & TicketsRam Niwas Garden Tours & TicketsVidyadhar Garden Tours & TicketsJantar Mantar Tours & TicketsHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal) Tours & TicketsSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat) Tours & TicketsNahargarh Fort Tours & TicketsTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple) Tours & TicketsBapu Bazaar Tours & TicketsRusirani Village Tours & TicketsSisodia Rani Palace and Garden Tours & Tickets