- An all-inclusive wildlife adventure in Ranthambhore National Park, with Jaipur pickup
- Maximize your chances of spotting a tiger with two scenic jeep safari rides
- Get a peek at reptiles, snakes, deer, mongoose, boars, and other wildlife species
- Sleep soundly in a four-star jungle resort, and enjoy tasty meals on-site
Departure & Return
Departure PointJaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
Jaipur Airport, Your Hotel or other desired location in Jaipur
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ranthambore National Park is not open from July 1st thru September 30th each year
- Wear colors that blend with the forest - khaki, brown and olive green are ideal colors to wear in a national park. Animals might get frightened when they see bright colors since they are not used to them.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We had two safari tours, as described in our package, one in the evening and one in the morning." See review