2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Known as the rat temple, Karni Mata Temple in Bikaner has long attracted tourists and Hindu devotes not just for the 20,000-odd rats who live here but also because it's considered one of the holiest temples in the region around Bikaner. This two-day, one-night tour will take you there, with a stop at the 16th-century Junagarh Fort on the way back. An optional visit to a camel breeding farm is also available for those who are interested.
- One night's accommodation in a four-star hotel is included
- Travel in comfort in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Keep your cash tucked away; fort entrance fees and a buffet lunch are covered
- Enrich your experience with the knowledge of a professional tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
1-night hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Professional private live tour guide
Monument entrance fees
Departure & Return
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour to Karni Mata & Rat Temple, Bikaner from Jaipur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour to Karni Mata & Rat Temple, Bikaner from Jaipur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour to Karni Mata & Rat Temple, Bikaner from Jaipur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanOvernight Tours - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarOvernight Tours - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraOvernight Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraCategory
Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Ram Niwas GardenAlbert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Royal GaitorBapu BazaarSisodia Rani Palace and GardenNahargarh FortMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Vidyadhar GardenJaipur Wax MuseumHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Rusirani VillageSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Maota LakeChandra Mahal