Are you interested in?
248 Tours & Activities
246 Tours & Activities
Ranthambore National Park Tours
202 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Ranthambore National Park is touted as the best spot in India to see elusive Bengal tigers in their natural habitat. With this tour, you'll get the chance to go on morning and afternoon jungle safaris, where you might not only spot tigers, but also leopards, hyenas, and even sloth bears. One night’s accommodation in a four-star hotel means you won’t have to worry about booking lodging separately.
- Escape the city in one of India's best-known national parks
- Go on two jeep safaris inside Ranthambore National Park
- Spend the night in a four-star hotel with breakfast included
- Get the chance to spot tigers, boars, hyenas, and leopards
Saved to wishlist!
1-Night hotel accommodation on twin sharing (If booked with option including Hotels)
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
2-Time-shared Jeep safari at Ranthambhore Park
Naturalist at the time of safari
Entry fee of national park
Meals as specified in itinerary (If booked with option including Hotels)
Departure & Return
Departure PointJaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Jaipur
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Ranthambore National Park is not open from July 1st thru September 30th each year
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Private Tour to Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Tour from Jaipur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Private Tour to Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Tour from Jaipur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Private Tour to Ranthambhore Tiger Safari Tour from Jaipur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 17646P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursSafarisMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanOvernight Tours - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanEco Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - Ranthambore National ParkNature and Wildlife - Ranthambore National ParkOvernight Tours - Ranthambore National ParkSafaris - Ranthambore National ParkMulti-day Tours - Ranthambore National ParkEco Tours - Ranthambore National ParkBus Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarOvernight Tours - PushkarSafaris - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarEco Tours - PushkarCategory
Bapu BazaarSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Ram Niwas GardenHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Royal GaitorChandra MahalTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Vidyadhar GardenLakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Rusirani VillageNahargarh FortMaota LakeJaipur Wax Museum