- Horseback riding tour from Manuel Antonio or Jaco area
- Ride along the secluded Esterillos Beach with a guide
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Morning tour with lunch or afternoon tours with drinks available
- Small-group tour limited to eight people or fewer
- Upgrade for hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
24 km south from Jaco in Esterillos Este If driving from Manuel Antonio it would take 50 minutes ( 45 km)
|Monday - Saturday:||08:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- All passenger weight and age must be advised at time of booking
- Maximum weight is 230 pounds (105 kilos)
- A hat, lightweight pants, secure footwear, sunscreen, and insect repellent recommended
- Recommended long pants, tennis shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Riding Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms