Are you interested in?
75 Tours & Activities
150 Tours & Activities
94 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the Costa Rican rain forest from the air and ground on a half-day tour with round-trip transfers from Playa Jaco. Get close views of the forest canopy during a leisurely 1-hour ride on the aerial tram, followed by a thrilling flight on the zipline course. Finish up with a 45-minute guided nature walk, and see a towering waterfall, heliconias flowers, a medicinal plant garden, and snake exhibit.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes aerial tram ride, ziplining, and nature walk
- Choose from two morning departures
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Rainforest Aerial Tram Adventure + Zip Line Canopy Flight
Food and Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tranopy from Jaco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tranopy from Jaco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tranopy from Jaco?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tranopy from Jaco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3171P79
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacoCentral Pacific4WD Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central Pacific4WD Tours - PuntarenasBus Tours - PuntarenasSporting Events - PuntarenasExtreme - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - Puntarenas4WD Tours - QueposBus Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposExtreme - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory