Are you interested in?
75 Tours & Activities
150 Tours & Activities
94 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdventure Tours Costa Rica, Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes etc.), Comfortable clothing you can get dirty, Sunscreen, Bug spray
- Restrictions: 2 person minimum, Weight limit: 250 lbs. per seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainforest Costa Rica Sunset Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest Costa Rica Sunset Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest Costa Rica Sunset Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest Costa Rica Sunset Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 34495P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesJaco4WD Tours - Central PacificUnique Experiences - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificExtreme - Central Pacific4WD Tours - PuntarenasUnique Experiences - PuntarenasSporting Events - PuntarenasExtreme - Puntarenas4WD Tours - QueposUnique Experiences - QueposSporting Events - QueposExtreme - QueposCategory