Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
90 Tours & Activities
29 Tours & Activities
9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle Central, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ocean King Catamaran from Jacó?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ocean King Catamaran from Jacó?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ocean King Catamaran from Jacó?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ocean King Catamaran from Jacó?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3171P117
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsExtremeWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacoCentral Pacific4WD Tours - Central PacificCatamaran Cruises - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificWater Tours - Central Pacific4WD Tours - PuntarenasCatamaran Cruises - PuntarenasSporting Events - PuntarenasExtreme - PuntarenasWater Tours - Puntarenas4WD Tours - QueposCatamaran Cruises - QueposSporting Events - QueposExtreme - QueposWater Tours - QueposCategory