6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Barrel down the Naranjo River on a half-day guided adventure for seasoned paddlers. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel into the Quepos mountains with a professional, first aid- and mountain rescue-trained guide. Get your thrills with steep drops and rushing rapids. Marvel at the lush scenery and enjoy a homemade lunch included in the tour price.
- Ride the Naranjo River rapids on an exciting outing for experienced paddlers
- Get your thrills on class III and IV rapids through scenic jungle gorges
- Feel confident with a mountain rescue- and first aid-trained guide
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in the Jaco area
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel, house, airbnb and other in the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naranjo River Rafting Class III IV - From Jaco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naranjo River Rafting Class III IV - From Jaco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Naranjo River Rafting Class III IV - From Jaco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naranjo River Rafting Class III IV - From Jaco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Naranjo River Rafting Class III IV - From Jaco
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesJacoExtreme - Central PacificRafting - Central PacificWhite Water Rafting - Central PacificExtreme - PuntarenasRafting - PuntarenasWhite Water Rafting - PuntarenasExtreme - QueposRafting - QueposWhite Water Rafting - QueposCategory