6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Barrel down the Naranjo River on a half-day guided adventure for seasoned paddlers. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel into the Quepos mountains with a professional, first aid- and mountain rescue-trained guide. Get your thrills with steep drops and rushing rapids. Marvel at the lush scenery and enjoy a homemade lunch included in the tour price.
- Ride the Naranjo River rapids on an exciting outing for experienced paddlers
- Get your thrills on class III and IV rapids through scenic jungle gorges
- Feel confident with a mountain rescue- and first aid-trained guide
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in the Jaco area
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel, house, airbnb and other in the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naranjo River Rafting Class III IV - From Jaco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naranjo River Rafting Class III IV - From Jaco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Naranjo River Rafting Class III IV - From Jaco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naranjo River Rafting Class III IV - From Jaco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25628P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesJacoExtreme - Central PacificRafting - Central PacificWhite Water Rafting - Central PacificExtreme - PuntarenasRafting - PuntarenasWhite Water Rafting - PuntarenasExtreme - QueposRafting - QueposWhite Water Rafting - QueposCategory