Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As with all of Adventure Tours Costa Rica’s tours, this is a safe and respectful animal adventure so there can be no guarantees regarding animal interaction. But we can guarantee that there are many “wow” moments on this riverboat mangrove tour and the picture opportunities are endless.
- Recommended: Light comfortable clothing, Camera Sunglasses, Bug Spray, Sunscreen, Bottled Water
- Please bring a Visa or MC for the ATV damage deposit
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any above mentioned features may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up to date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver's license
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the ATV tour is in Jaco area and the Monkey Mangrove Tour is in Isla Damas Quepos. Transportation is not included.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff