Departure & Return
Trips meet at our Headquarters at 180 Powderhorn Lane, Jackson WY. Please arrive at our office behind McDonalds (on Broadway) 1/2 hour prior to your scheduled trip departure time. We will provide transportation to and from the river from our office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. Please call before booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- WHAT TO WEAR: We provide a splash jacket to every customer free upon arrival at the launch site on our whitewater trips. The best clothes are ones that dry quickly. A bathing suit is usually the best way to start. Synthetic shorts or trunks and a light polyesteror other synthetic shirt are fine for warm days. Cool days require a bit more preparation. Always avoid heavy cotton clothing like jeans or sweat pants and sweatshirts. Cotton is extremely absorbent and will soak up all that river water, making you wet and cold. Synthetic clothing such as polar fleece, rash guards, exercise wear, thermal underwear, nylon jog pants, tights and polypro are your best choices when the weather is cooler and are all better choices than cotton. For maximum comfort on cooler days, a wetsuit may be the best choice. They’re available for rent at our office. Secure shoes are required for all trips. Wear shoes you don’t mind getting wet. Sneakers are fine and sandals are good on warmer days, but they must have a heel strap and stay on if you had to go for a swim. (no flip-flops or Crocs!) Neoprene booties are available for rent as well. We also recommend that you bring along some dry clothes to leave on the bus. They’ll be waiting for you there when you get off the river.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Short Trail walk after the trip from river take out to transport vehicle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lewis and Clark River Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands